Leadable helps to open doors for growth companies with senior decision-makers in large organizations. We understand that their pool of potential prospects is not infinite so, rather than adopting a 'spray and pray' approach to their entire market, we practice quality over quantity and enable them to run lower volume, hyper-personalized ABM style campaigns.
As your prospects will be based in EMEA, your working hours will be based around these timezones. This is a fully remote role and we will accept candidates between GMT and GMT+3, with a preference for those closer to GMT.
The role is a quota carrying role with an annual revenue target of USD $1,000,000 once fully ramped.
- Taking on leads from our ABM style sales development efforts and seeing them through to closed won.
- Identifying companies who tick all of the boxes of our Ideal Customer Profile and using extreme targeting to engage a 'Dream List' of these prospects and managing the full sales cycle with them, from initial touchpoint to contract signed.
- Following up with prospects throughout the sales cycle with thoughtful insights (you will never be 'touching base', 'circling back' or 'checking in').
- Breaking through the noise of outbound sales on all available platforms.
You Will Be Good At This If
- You understand the psychology behind why people do what they do and can, in a subtle way, show them that you understand their needs.
- You can roll with your discovery questions and adapt to changing scenarios during a call, seamlessly integrating their pain points into your pitch.
- You are assured enough to be seen as a credible source by very senior prospects.
- You genuinely pay attention to detail (how you apply will tell us this immediately). This cannot be stressed enough as every touchpoint with prospects should be flawless to instill confidence in them that they can trust Leadable to represent their brand.
- Innovative ways to capture the attention of prospects with outbound sales excite you and you actively seek them out (how you apply will also tell us this immediately).
- You add the word panda to the subject line of this application.
- Being organised comes naturally to you. We are not looking for a sales person who tracks their pipeline on the back of their hand.
- You consider yourself to be a very good copywriter (English language).
- You have great interpersonal skills and can present yourself professionally* on a Zoom call.
*This is not about wearing a tie. It means being able to lead a Zoom meeting with a CEO or Director with confidence.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent English writing skills.
- Experience working with startups or SMEs where you had to adapt to change on a regular basis.
- At least three years sales experience with a track record of being promoted (if you have neither, but you have a good story as to why, we will listen to it).
- Expectations will be high with regard to tech literacy - you should like, and be very comfortable with, technology.
- High emotional intelligence, the prospects you will be trying to close will always be CEOs and Sales Directors.
- All of the other generic traits you see in job descriptions; motivated, self-starter etc.
- Located between GMT and GMT+3.
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Would Love To See
- That you treat the job application process in the same way which you would treat prospecting (clicking the button below is not enough). You should be able to sell yourself with confidence and impress at every touchpoint.
- Experience working with a quality-over-quantity outbound sales approach.
- Experience with working as part of a remote team for a sustained period of time.
- Experience with tools like Asana, Hubspot, Mailshake, Slack, Vidyard etc.
What We Offer
- Very competitive pay, with a solution that has proven to be easy to sell (Split between basic salary and performance based commission).
- A best in class support team with data researchers, sales copywriters and marketing operations to drive leads for you to close.
- Flexible working location. We are 100% remote.
- Opportunities for growth within the company - we are just less than three years old and are growing rapidly.
- A positive and open work environment in a young and ambitious global agency.
Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this, i.e. the successful candidate will not be someone who just clicked the button below, it will be someone who goes out of their way to contact us directly and gets our attention.