Who We Are And Why We Exist
The last thing that the world needed in 2019 was another lead generation agency. There are tens of thousands of them globally and the reputation of the industry is less than stellar.
Nonetheless, SMEs and startups still struggle with attracting Enterprise clients. Leadable was created to help growth companies with this problem.
What sets us apart from the competition is our quality over quantity, hyper-personalized approach to outbound. And we focus exclusively on tech startups and agencies.
Our goal is to be seen as the market leader for personalized outbound sales in both the USA and EMEA. That's why we want you to join our rapidly-growing team as a Client Growth Manager.
What Will You Do As A Client Growth Manager?
The role is a mixture of account management, outbound sales, and project management.
- Act as point of contact and Account Manager for your client portfolio and handle all onboarding, strategy sessions, reporting, and renewal / upsell opportunities.
- Write strategic, high-level outbound sales copy for each client campaign.
- Liaise with both the Sales Copywriting team to craft personalized messaging for each prospect we target (this will be weaved into the general copy which you write) and the Operations team to build lists of contacts based on your client's requirements.
- Execute and manage all outbound sales sequences on behalf of your client portfolio.
- Break through the noise of outbound sales by leveraging video, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
As your client portfolio will be based in Europe, your working hours will be based around these time zones. This is a fully remote role and we will accept candidates between in any country around these time zones.
What We Expect From You
- At least three years of sales or marketing experience with a track record of being promoted (if you have neither, but you have a good story as to why not, we'll listen).
- Experience working with startups or SMEs where you had to adapt to changes on a regular basis.
- Project management and general organization come naturally to you.
- Tech literate - you should like, and be very comfortable with, technology.
- Organized and with an eye for detail (how you apply will tell us this immediately). This cannot be stressed enough as you will be managing a portfolio of clients simultaneously and will need to meticulously manage campaigns, tasks, and your team's workload every day.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent copywriting writing skills.
- You add the word panda to the subject line of your application.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can present yourself professionally* on a Zoom call or in a video pitch to a prospect. (*This is not about wearing a tie. It means being able to lead a Zoom meeting with a CEO or Director with confidence.)
- Innovative ways to capture the attention of prospects with outbound sales excite you and you actively seek them out (how you apply will also tell us this immediately).
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Would Love To See
- Experience with writing copy for outbound sales which was personalized.
- Experience with working as part of a remote team for a sustained period of time.
- Experience with outbound sales tech platforms.
- Experience with project management tools (we use Asana).
Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this, i.e. the successful candidate will not be someone who just applies through this portal, it will be someone who goes out of their way to contact us directly and gets our attention.