This is the role for you if you are a tech-savvy and initiative-taking individual. Here at Leadable, this position holds crucial importance in driving business operations forward and fostering seamless client engagement with our programmatically powered reporting. We ensure our operations thrive on efficiency, and for this, we need an expert with a deep understanding of scripting and excellent command over Python. In return, we reciprocate with an attractive package and a platform for you to refine your skills further.
We're searching for a distinguished Data and Automations Specialist in an imperative role of managing and enhancing our scripts indispensable to smooth business operations.
Job Title: Data and Automations Specialist
Location: Kochi, India (or Remote)
Ideally, we are looking for applicants based in Kochi, India, but we are also open to remote candidates in other locations.
How Your Role Shapes Our Success
- Manage all scripting activities critical to smooth business functioning and maximize operational efficiency.
- Take charge of the complete reporting process for clients by utilising programmatic techniques.
- Preserve the efficiency of presently deployed scripts through regular maintenance and updates.
- Drive enhanced operational efficiency through the deployment of new script-based implementations.
You Will Excel In This Role If
- Your Python knowledge is top-notch and you're familiar with working on high-level projects
- You're adept at maintaining and enhancing deployed scripts.
- You're proficient with Google cloud platform.
- You hold strong knowledge about Google sheets and familiarities with formulas.
- Data manipulation and visualisation are part of your skillset.
- You have experience working with APIs.
- You have a profound understanding of script and app deployment protocols.
- English proficiency for clear and effective communication.
- An in-depth understanding and hands-on experience of Python.
- Experience in maintaining deployed scripts.
- Experience with Google cloud platform.
- A strong familiarity with Google sheets and formulas.
- Experience in manipulating and visualising data.
- A record of working successfully with APIs.
- A deep understanding of script and app deployment protocols.
What Would Impress Us
- If your application reflects your interest beyond the basic requirements to showcase your confidence and expertise.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms such as DigitalOcean.
- Experience with tools like Hubspot, Mailshake, Slack, Asana etc.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary in USD.
- An innovative and vibrant team constantly identifying more efficient processes.
- Opportunities for growth within the company - we are only four years old and are growing rapidly.
- A work culture that derives strength from diversity and inclusivity.
Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this. We want to be impressed, show us what you can do!