We're looking for a Digital Project Manager, who wants to be part of a fast-growing agency. You will play a fundamental role in ensuring that all of our client campaigns are run seamlessly. You will work very closely with all of the function managers at Leadable to plan all campaigns and keep them on schedule. You must be very competent with lots of technology platforms, particularly Asana and Hubspot.
This role reports directly to the Head of Client Growth.
- Oversee the campaign launch process from start to finish ensuring that tasks are completed on time (Asana).
- Identify, tag, and assign warm leads from campaign responses for our team to follow up with (HubSpot).
- Identify, tag and assign highly engaged leads for our team to engage with (HubSpot).
- Prepare client sheets when the Operations team have finished sourcing contacts (Google Sheets).
- Manage schedules across functions to ensure that all campaigns stay on track (Asana).
- Launch client campaigns once the copywriting team has finished writing personalizations (Mailshake / Hubspot).
- Prepare weekly engagement reports for our team to share with clients.
- Prepare monthly strategic reports for our team to discuss on calls with clients.
- Update client portal pages with relevant information (Notion).
You Will Be Good At This If
- You love technology and use it to find ways to work smarter.
- You are comfortable with a high volume of manual tasks on a daily basis.
- You consider yourself to be an expert with Asana.
- You’re able to structure your daily tasks so that you can prioritize workload and hit deadlines.
- You add the word panda to the subject line of this application.
- You update collaborators as you go so that everyone involved understands the progress.
- You understand how important proactive communication across all functions is.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent English verbal and written skills.
- You are VERY competent with new technology platforms.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- You’re resourceful and diligent in managing data.
- At least two years of project management experience using new technology platforms (if you have neither, but you have a good story as to why, we will listen to it).
- All of the other generic traits you see in job descriptions; motivated, self-starter etc.
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Would Love To See
- That you treat the job application process in a way that shows that you really want to work at Leadable, i.e. taking the time to contact us directly with a personalized reason why you would be a good fit for the role.
- Experience with working as part of a remote team for a sustained period of time.
- Experience with tools like Asana, Mailshake, Hubspot, Slack, Notion etc.
What We Offer
- A very competitive salary in USD.
- Opportunities for growth within the company - we are only three years old and are growing rapidly.
- A positive and open work environment in a young and ambitious global agency.
- A fully remote team and with a fully remote culture.
Important Note: Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this, i.e. the successful candidate will not be someone who just clicked the button below, it will be someone who goes out of their way to contact us directly and gets our attention.