Who We Are And Why We Exist
The last thing that the world needed in 2019 was another lead generation agency. There are tens of thousands of them globally and the reputation of the industry is less than stellar.
Nonetheless, SMEs and startups still struggle with attracting Enterprise clients. Leadable was created to help growth companies with this problem.
What sets us apart from the competition is our quality over quantity, hyper-personalized approach to outbound. And we focus exclusively on tech startups and agencies.
Our goal is to be seen as the market leader for personalized outbound sales in both the USA and EMEA. That's why we want you to join our rapidly-growing team as Marketing Operations Executive.
What Will You Do As Marketing Operations Executive?
The role is all about attention to detail with marketing tech solutions.
- Execute and manage all outbound email sequences for both Leadable and our clients through Hubspot and Mailshake (we will potentially be adding other tools here also).
- Manage all of our personalized Direct Mail campaigns and suppliers.
- Design client resources for our team, such as onboarding document PDFs and monthly reporting PDFs.
- Be proficient with advanced marketing automation functionality including managing a system of nurture tracks, ensuring proper data flows between various systems.
- Take ownership of all Leadable data to ensure that we maintain a clean database.
- Provide daily analytics to the Client Growth team around key metrics within their campaigns.
- Run retargeting campaigns to all prospects within our campaigns.
What We Expect From You
- At least two years of marketing operations experience, using a CRM and sales automation platform every day (if you don't have this, but you have a good story as to why not, we'll listen).
- Extremely comfortable with technology - it comes naturally to you and you love playing with new pieces of software. You really gotta love it.
- Organized and with an eye for detail (how you apply will tell us this immediately). This cannot be stressed enough as you will be managing a large number of campaigns simultaneously and will need to meticulously manage your tasks every day.
- You add the word panda to the subject line of your application.
- Experience working with startups or SMEs where you had to adapt to changes on a regular basis.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Would Love To See
- Experience running personalized outbound sales campaigns.
- Experience with working as part of a remote team for a sustained period of time.
- Experience with project management tools.
- Experience with SEO, PPC and retargeting.
Why Join Leadable?
- We've gone from an idea to a team of 20 during a pandemic, and we have very ambitious plans from here.
- Flexible working hours and location through a fully remote company setup, and with a culture designed for this from the beginning.
- Values led organization (read our core values here, along with our Glassdoor reviews here).
- Competitive pay and lots of opportunity for personal growth as the business grows.
Please note that generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role). Our business model is based on breaking through the noise, your application should reflect this, i.e. the successful candidate will not be someone who just applies through this portal, it will be someone who goes out of their way to contact us directly and gets our attention.